Borg & Beck
- Air Filter BFA2000 by Borg & Beck£4.74 £3.95
- Air Filter BFA2001 by Borg & Beck£6.20 £5.17
- Air Filter BFA2002 by Borg & Beck£3.39 £2.82
- Air Filter BFA2003 by Borg & Beck£9.78 £8.15
- Air Filter BFA2005 by Borg & Beck£4.09 £3.41
- Air Filter BFA2006 by Borg & Beck£4.72 £3.93
- Air Filter BFA2007 by Borg & Beck£6.07 £5.06
- Air Filter BFA2008 by Borg & Beck£5.72 £4.77
- Air Filter BFA2010 by Borg & Beck£4.83 £4.02
- Air Filter BFA2011 by Borg & Beck£5.81 £4.84
- Air Filter BFA2012 by Borg & Beck£8.79 £7.32
- Air Filter BFA2013 by Borg & Beck£2.84 £2.37
- Air Filter BFA2014 by Borg & Beck£5.41 £4.51
- Air Filter BFA2015 by Borg & Beck£10.22 £8.52
- Air Filter BFA2016 by Borg & Beck£4.95 £4.12
- Air Filter BFA2017 by Borg & Beck£7.25 £6.04
- Air Filter BFA2018 by Borg & Beck£6.72 £5.60
- Air Filter BFA2019 by Borg & Beck£5.77 £4.81
- Air Filter BFA2020 by Borg & Beck£4.32 £3.60
- Air Filter BFA2021 by Borg & Beck£11.78 £9.82
- Air Filter BFA2022 by Borg & Beck£4.50 £3.75
- Air Filter BFA2023 by Borg & Beck£7.13 £5.94
- Air Filter BFA2024 by Borg & Beck£3.36 £2.80
- Air Filter BFA2025 by Borg & Beck£5.07 £4.22
Borg & Beck was the first manufacturer to patent the sliding clutch, all the way back in 1910. Soon after, many of the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers became reliant on Borg & Beck for quality clutches, which were once fitted as original parts in virtually all British models.
As a global supplier of premium car parts, Borg & Beck now boasts over a century of OE heritage and outstanding engineering. The leading automotive specialist offers over 60 product lines, which enrich the world’s automotive aftermarket with the highest-quality car parts.
All clutches and automotive parts are ISO 9001: 2015 certified, cyber-security certified and regulation 90 approved. Borg & Beck only works with the highest-quality manufacturing partners to uphold its renowned heritage.
Borg & Beck Timeline
Borg & Beck…
1903: was established by Charles W. Borg and Marshall Beck in Moline, Illinois. Borg and Beck originally opened a tool company, which they later developed into an automotive manufacturer.
1910: invented and patented the single-plate clutch. Charles Borg’s son George worked with the firm’s chief machinist to develop this clutch into the coil-spring clutch that we use today.
1918: promoted George Borg as president of the company. By this point, Borg & Beck had manufactured 200,000 clutches and become the leading clutch manufacturer in America.
1918: relocated to Chicago.
1928: merged with three car parts manufacturers to form Borg-Warner.
1929-1960: increased its annual sales from $50 million to over $600 million.
1931: merged with the UK manufacturer Automotive Products to form Borg & Beck Company Limited. Borg & Beck began working into motorsports, which accelerated further expansion.
1939: produced its millionth clutch.
1946: manufactured a clutch for Goldie Garner’s MG, in which he achieved his land speed record. Since then, Borg & Beck manufactured clutches for a range of other motorsport-milestone vehicles, which drivers led to success at the Monte Carlo rally, 24 Hours of Le Mans and Formula 1.
1956: manufactured 85% of the clutches manufactured in the UK.
1958: produced its ten-millionth clutch.
1969: launched the Borg & Beck pull-type clutch and the diaphragm spring technology clutch, which still informs the design of Borg & Beck clutches today.
2006: became part of First Line Ltd, a major UK aftermarket business that has vastly expanded the brand’s product portfolio and global distribution services.