- Delphi CE01841-12B1 Ignition Coil 12 V£133.14 £110.95
- Delphi CE10027-12B1 Ignition Coil 12 V£41.52 £34.60
- Delphi CE20053-12B1 Ignition Coil 12 V£13.36 £11.13
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS232£7.35 £6.12
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS241£7.35 £6.12
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS242£4.47 £3.72
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS243£5.56 £4.63
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS245£5.19 £4.32
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS268£5.68 £4.73
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS275£9.54 £7.95
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS280£5.56 £4.63
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS309 Diesel Ignition£9.32 £7.77
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS342£7.35 £6.12
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS352£6.16 £5.13
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS367£8.44 £7.03
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS372£7.73 £6.44
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS390£10.32 £8.60
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS415£10.66 £8.88
- Delphi Glow Plug HDS815£6.77 £5.64
- Delphi GN10119-11B1 Ignition Coil£44.92 £37.43
With a well-established presence in 19 countries, Delphi Technologies is a global propulsion technology manufacturer that plays a vital role in the development of automotive parts. Its forward-thinking technologies enable cleaner, economic driving for drivers around the world.
Delphi manufactures and delivers cutting-edge original equipment and aftermarket car parts for combustion, hybrid and electric models. The company is renowned for its pioneering powertrain technologies and advanced car parts, tools and training, all of which are key to the global development of automotive technology.
Entwining a focus on sustainability with effective technological advancements, Delphi is dedicated to conceiving the automotive technologies that will redefine the automobile industry. Delphi’s best-known innovations include its BlueMatter technologies, DIFlex ASIC and 500-plus bar GDi system.
1888: was established under the name Delphi Auto in Connecticut.
1897: launched the first bicycle coaster brake.
1991: became part of the Automotive Components Group.
1995: was rebranded as Delphi Automotive.
1996: introduced lean manufacturing practices and gradually started to transform into a global supplier.