- 60010 Nissens Radiator Thermal engine cooling£67.40 £56.17
- 60018 Nissens Radiator Thermal engine cooling£67.15 £55.96
- 60033 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£131.32 £109.43
- 60041 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£67.60 £56.33
- 60044 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£67.82 £56.52
- 60051 Nissens Car Radiator engine cooling£77.78 £64.82
- 60053 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£91.75 £76.46
- 60065 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£108.38 £90.32
- 60071 Nissens Car Radiator Thermal Control engine cooling£140.50 £117.08
- 60229 Nissens Car Radiator engine cooling£73.59 £61.32
- 60236A Nissens Radiator engine cooling£134.60 £112.17
- 60300A Nissens Radiator Thermal engine cooling£138.24 £115.20
- 60301A Nissens Radiator Thermal engine cooling£110.95 £92.46
- 60302A Nissens Radiator Thermal engine cooling£105.64 £88.03
- 60306A Nissens Radiator engine cooling£104.70 £87.25
- 60314A Nissens Radiator engine cooling£172.10 £143.42
- 60316 Nissens Car Radiator engine cooling£173.56 £144.63
- 60318 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£204.12 £170.10
- 60355 Nissens Car Radiator engine cooling£141.39 £117.82
- 60422A Nissens Radiator engine cooling£99.86 £83.22
- 60423A Nissens Radiator engine cooling£126.66 £105.55
- 60424 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£144.28 £120.23
- 60425 Nissens Car Radiator Thermal engine cooling£106.36 £88.63
As a leading thermal-system manufacturer, Nissens is the market educator in electric water pumps and advanced cooling technologies. Nissens' extensive product range comprises climate-control devices, engine-cooling systems and emissions parts.
With over 95 years of thermal know-how, Nissens continues to invest heavily in R&D for engine cooling and climate system components. This way, the company can offer the highest-level solutions for automotive professionals and enthusiasts alike.
1921: was established by Julius Nissen in Denmark.
2002: achieved the ISO/TS 16949 certification.
2005: opened a factory in Čachtice, Slovakia.
2009: established an automotive hub in Shanghai, China.
2010: built the Nissens Cooling Solutions’ factory in Tianjin, China.
2011: achieved the ISO 14001 certification and celebrated the company’s 90th anniversary.
2013: launched the Nissens Cooling Solutions’ assembly setup in North Carolina, USA.
2015: achieved the Ford Q1 certification.
2016: welcomed Mikkel Krogslund Anderson as the new CEO. Nissens also established a new factory in Svit, Slovakia and an engineering facility in Suzhou, China.