Champion CCF0043C Cabin Filter Activated Carbon
This Part Fits
This product is suitable for the following vehicles
- M-CLASS ML 430 (1998, - 2005, 4266cc, 272hp)
- M-CLASS ML 270 CDI (1999, - 2005, 2685cc, 163hp)
- M-CLASS ML 55 AMG (2000, - 2005, 5439cc, 347hp)
- M-CLASS ML 400 CDI (2001, - 2005, 3996cc, 250hp)
- M-CLASS ML 500 (2001, - 2005, 4966cc, 292hp)
- M-CLASS ML 350 (2002, - 2005, 3724cc, 245hp)
- M-CLASS ML 350 (2003, - 2005, 3724cc, 235hp)
- M-CLASS ML 320 (1998, - 2002, 3199cc, 218hp)
- M-CLASS ML 230 (1998, - 2005, 2295cc, 150hp)
Product Cross Reference
Original Equipment Manufacturer Numbers (OEM)
Activated Carbon Filter
This item can be dispatched:
EU customers VAT is paid at delivery countries rate through our IOSS number.
Delivery Times will vary depending on Global Location.
CHAMPION CCF0043C Cabin Filter Activated Carbon Replaces 66809903
Your vehicle’s engine air filter ensures that clean air reaches your engine. Clean air is paramount to your vehicle running efficiently. A cabin air filter performs the same function for vehicle’s HVAC system. It keeps dirt, dust, pollen and bacteria from getting into the ventilation system of your car. A cabin air filter also prevents leaves, bugs and other debris from entering the HVAC system. It keeps the air inside your vehicle fresh which means that you and your passengers can breathe easy.
You should change your cabin air filter annually or every 12,000 miles. If you drive in heavily polluted areas or travel on dirt roads, consider changing the cabin air filter every 5,000 miles. If you suffer from allergies, you may consider changing the cabin air filter more often to ensure the quality of the air.
If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct part for your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us. Alternatively please use the cross reference table above or check the Champion part finder link HERE