Intermotor Accelerator Pedal Sensor 42033
This Part Fits
This product is suitable for the following vehicles
- CORSA C 1.2 Twinport (2004, - 2009, 1229cc, 80hp)
- CORSA C 1.4 Twinport (2003, - 2009, 1364cc, 90hp)
- CORSA C 1.4 (2000, - 2009, 1389cc, 90hp)
- CORSA C 1.0 (2003, - 2009, 998cc, 60hp)
- CORSA C 1.3 CDTI (2003, - 2009, 1248cc, 70hp)
- CORSA C 1.7 CDTI (2003, - 2009, 1686cc, 100hp)
- CORSA C 1.0 (2000, - 2003, 973cc, 58hp)
- CORSA C 1.2 (2000, - 2009, 1199cc, 75hp)
- CORSA C 1.8 (2000, - 2009, 1796cc, 125hp)
- CORSA C 1.7 DTI (2000, - 2009, 1686cc, 75hp)
- CORSA C 1.7 DI (2000, - 2009, 1686cc, 65hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.2 16V (2000, - 2006, 1199cc, 75hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.8 16V (2000, - 2006, 1796cc, 125hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.7 DI 16V (2000, - 2006, 1686cc, 65hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.7 DTI 16V (2000, - 2006, 1686cc, 75hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.0 12V (2003, - 2006, 998cc, 60hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.4 16V (2000, - 2006, 1389cc, 90hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.4 Twinport (2003, - 2006, 1364cc, 90hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.2 Twinport (2004, - 2006, 1229cc, 80hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.7 CDTI 16V (2000, - 2006, 1686cc, 100hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.3 CDTI 16V (2000, - 2006, 1248cc, 70hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.2 16V Dualfuel (2001, - 2006, 1199cc, 75hp)
- CORSA Mk II 1.0 12V (2000, - 2003, 973cc, 58hp)
Manual Transmission, for right-hand drive vehicles, 6 terminal
This item can be dispatched:
Tuesday 21st September
EU customers VAT is paid at delivery countries rate through our IOSS number.
Delivery Times will vary depending on Global Location.
- Lead time (days): 1
- Supplier - Intermotor SMPE
- Is pickable -
- Cut off Hours - 14
- Cut off Mins - 00
Intermotor Accelerator Pedal Sensor 42033 Replaces 9199358,APS035
SMPE - The UK's leading automotive parts manufacturer and supplier...
Standard Motor Products Europe (SMPE) supply a large portfilio of automotive components to the UK Aftermarket and throughout Europe. We deliver our aftermarket programme via a range of trusted brands which are firmly established throughout all tiers of distribution. These brands include; Intermotor, Fuel Parts, ElectroSpark, HighVolt, Kerr Nelson, Lemark, Wellman, Sofima and Automotive Products (AP)
Standard Motor Products Europe's core philosophy is quality. Each unit undergo's strict testing to ensure parts are of OE specification at our in-house facility. SMPE strive to invest in British Manufacturing with some ranges designed, engineered and manufactured at our Nottingham headquarters.
Intermotor - Leading OE quality brand of Engine Management parts and Ignition Leads
With a history of over 40 years the Intermotor brand today is recognised as one of the leading brands in the European aftermarket for traditional ignition, switches, sensors and engine management components. As market leaders in the UK Intermotor have established an unrivalled reputation for range and quality that has been further enhanced since becoming part of Standard Motor Products in 1996.
Quality is key to the success of Intermotor and all products in the range are subject to rigorous appraisal to ensure that they are of O.E quality and fit, thus maintaining customer confidence in the brand. Distributors and Independent Repairers alike recognise this pedigree. However, no one can rest on their laurels and the team at the Nottingham headquarters of SMP Europe continually looks for further ways in which to add value to the proposition for their customers.