Radiator Heat Exchanger 8MK376718-011 by BEHR
This Part Fits
This product is suitable for the following vehicles
- E-CLASS E 350 4-matic (2005, - 2008, 3498cc, 272hp)
- E-CLASS E 320 (2002, - 2008, 3199cc, 224hp)
- E-CLASS E 240 (2002, - 2008, 2597cc, 177hp)
- E-CLASS E 240 4-matic (2003, - 2008, 2597cc, 177hp)
- E-CLASS E 320 4-matic (2003, - 2008, 3199cc, 224hp)
- E-CLASS E 230 (2007, - 2008, 2496cc, 204hp)
- E-CLASS E 350 4-matic (2004, - 2006, 3498cc, 279hp)
- E-CLASS E 280 (2005, - 2008, 2996cc, 231hp)
- E-CLASS E 350 (2005, - 2008, 3498cc, 272hp)
- E-CLASS E 280 4-matic (2006, - 2008, 2996cc, 231hp)
- E-CLASS T-Model E 350 T 4-matic (2005, - 2009, 3498cc, 272hp)
- E-CLASS T-Model E 240 T (2003, - 2009, 2597cc, 177hp)
- E-CLASS T-Model E 320 T (2003, - 2009, 3199cc, 224hp)
- E-CLASS T-Model E 240 T 4-matic (2003, - 2009, 2597cc, 177hp)
- E-CLASS T-Model E 320 T 4-matic (2003, - 2009, 3199cc, 224hp)
- E-CLASS T-Model 3.5 4-matic (2004, - 2006, 3498cc, 279hp)
- E-CLASS T-Model E 280 T (2005, - 2009, 2996cc, 231hp)
- E-CLASS T-Model E 230 T (2007, - 2009, 2496cc, 204hp)
- E-CLASS T-Model E 350 T (2005, - 2009, 3498cc, 272hp)
- E-CLASS T-Model E 280 T 4-matic (2005, - 2009, 2996cc, 231hp)
Product Cross Reference
Original Equipment Manufacturer Numbers (OEM)
for vehicles with/without air conditioning, Manual Transmission
for OE No.
Mechanically jointed cooling fins
produced by BEHR
This item can be dispatched:
Tuesday 18th January
EU customers VAT is paid at delivery countries rate through our IOSS number.
Delivery Times will vary depending on Global Location.
- Lead time (days): 1
- Supplier - Mahle
- Is pickable -
- Cut off Hours - 14
- Cut off Mins - 00
BEHR RADIATOR 8MK376718-011 OE 2115000102 - Single
With a comprehensive program of around 6,000 quality items in over 20 product groups, important cooperation partners and a high-performance global sales network, BEHR BEHR SERVICE is one of the leading suppliers of vehicle air conditioning and engine cooling products in the free parts market today.
Engine cooling by BEHR —
The demands for engine cooling systems are constantly increasing. Today more than ever, new solutions aim to have a positive impact on fuel consumption, emissions, driving comfort and driving safety via heat transfer.
Products from Behr BEHR Service are distinguished by their quality, reliability and long service life. The OE know-how and the expertise at Behr are crucial and directly influence our product development.MAHLE fuel filters reliably remove contaminants. Thanks to high-quality filter media, the fuel system is protected from the smallest contaminants and therefore from corrosion damage. This protects the engine and assures efficient operation of the vehicle.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC INFO:
If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct part for your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us. Alternatively please use the cross reference table above.