- Antifreeze 1.5 Litre G13 38200 by Febi Bilstein£11.24 £9.37
- Antifreeze 1.5 Litres 01381 by Febi Bilstein£8.55 £7.12
- Antifreeze 1.5 Litres 02374 by Febi Bilstein£9.03 £7.52
- Antifreeze 1.5 Litres 24196 by Febi Bilstein£5.91 £4.92
- Antifreeze 1.5 Litres 26580 by Febi Bilstein£7.63 £6.36
- Antifreeze 1.5 Litres 37400 by Febi Bilstein£14.04 £11.70
- Antifreeze 20 Litres 22274 by Febi Bilstein£104.75 £87.29
- Antifreeze 20 Litres 22276 by Febi Bilstein£101.15 £84.29
- Antifreeze 5 Litres 19402 by Febi Bilstein£27.70 £23.08
- Antifreeze 5 Litres 22272 by Febi Bilstein£29.22 £24.35
- Antifreeze 5 Litres 26581 by Febi Bilstein£22.32 £18.60
- Antifreeze 60 Litre 38202 by Febi Bilstein£345.85 £288.21
- Antifreeze 60 Litres 05011 by Febi Bilstein£282.01 £235.01
- Antifreeze liquid G12+ 19400 by Febi Bilstein£9.82 £8.18
- Coolant Antifreeze 01089 by Febi Bilstein£9.96 £8.30
- Coolant Antifreeze 22268 by Febi Bilstein£31.93 £26.61
- Coolant Antifreeze 22270 by Febi Bilstein£112.21 £93.51
- Coolant Antifreeze 37401 by Febi Bilstein£38.05 £31.71
- Coolant Antifreeze 38201 by Febi Bilstein£33.37 £27.81
- Motorcycle Coolant - 1 Litre 154D1C CASTROL£15.57 £12.97
- Radicool - 1 Litre 15559F CASTROL£17.52 £14.60
Antifreeze protects your engine from corrosion, prevents the build-up of scale, and aids heat transfer.
How does antifreeze work?
Antifreeze, or engine coolant, is an additive that lowers the freezing point of water in your car. This prevents freezing when temperatures plummet so that you can travel smoothly on even the coldest winter days.
On hot days, the coolant prevents your engine from overheating by increasing the boiling temperature of the water in your vehicle.
Without coolant, you risk engine damage – and expensive repairs.
Which antifreeze do I need?
You can buy engine coolant in two forms: ready-mixed or concentrate. The coolant is made from ethylene glycol or propylene glycol.
Check the recommended coolant for your vehicle using our car part finder.
How do I replace my antifreeze?
If your antifreeze doesn’t reach the ‘full’ marker on your coolant reservoir when your engine is cold, remove the radiator pressure cap and pour a 50/50 mix of coolant and water to meet the marker.