- 1 0W-20 GSP - 1 Litre 152125 MOBIL£22.26 £18.55
- 1 10W-60 GSP - 5 Litre 152109 MOBIL£70.06 £58.38
- 2 Stroke - Fully Synthetic - 1 Litre TSTFS1L COMMA£13.41 £11.17
- 2 Stroke - Mineral - 1 Litre 0118A GRANVILLE£5.23 £4.36
- 2 Stroke - Mineral - 5 Litre TST5L COMMA£29.56 £24.63
- 2 Stroke - Mineral - 500ml 0120A GRANVILLE£2.87 £2.39
- 2 Stroke - Mineral - 500ml TST500M COMMA£2.74 £2.28
- Castrol Edge 5W30 LL - 20 Litre 15664C CASTROL£239.80 £199.83
- Classic 20W-50 - 5 Litre CLA20505L COMMA£27.93 £23.27
- Classic 30 - 5 Litre CLA305L COMMA£28.51 £23.76
- Classic 40 - 5 Litre CLA405L COMMA£28.51 £23.76
- Eco-F Ford Ecoboost Engine Oil 5W20 - 20 Litre ECF20L COMMA£170.46 £142.05
- Edge 0W-30 - 20 Litre 1533F6 CASTROL£263.14 £219.28
Car Engine Oils
Engine oil lubricates your power unit car parts to reduce friction and improve engine efficiency. This lowers your fuel consumption, cools the engine, protects against corrosion and cleans away dirt and carbon deposit.
To ensure that your car engine oil consistently protects your vehicle’s moving parts from wearing out, change your oil regularly, particularly if your vehicle is older.
Car engine oils are available in a range of thicknesses and viscosities to meet the needs of different engine types. To identify the correct oil for your vehicle, enter your vehicle details into our car part finder.
How do I know that my car engine oil needs to be replaced?
- Your engine oil is black. This means that it has collected dirt and carbon and has thickened. Be especially wary if there are visible particles floating in the oil, as you risk your oil filter becoming clogged.
- Your engine is noisy. If your oil is running low, there may not be enough to lubricate your engine properly, causing grinding noises.
- Your engine or oil warning light is illuminated.
How do I top up my car engine oil?
When your engine is cold, open the bonnet and locate the dipstick. Remove the dipstick from the oil and clean it on a paper towel. Place the dipstick back into the oil and then pull it out again. The markers on the dipstick will measure how much oil is left and the condition of the oil.
If your dipstick indicates that you need to top up your engine oil, simply order the correct oil from our car part finder, re-fill and re-screw the filler cap.