- Total Quartz Car Engine Motor Oil INEO MC3 Performance 5W30 - 5L Volkswagen BMW Total£25.76 £21.47
- Two Wheel 4 Stroke - Semi Synthetic - 1 Litre FSTSS1L COMMA Comma£9.48 £7.90
- Two Wheel 4 Stroke - Fully Synthetic - 1 Litre FSTFS1L COMMA Comma£10.38 £8.65
- FUCHS TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 ENGINE OIL LUBRICANT 1 LITRE ACEA C2 Fuchs£5.72 £4.77
- FUCHS TITAN SUPERSYN F ECO-DT 5W-30 ENGINE OIL LUBRICANT 5 LITRES ACEA A1/B1 Fuchs£18.62 £15.52
- FUCHS TITAN SUPERSYN F ECO-FE 0W-30 ENGINE OIL LUBRICANT 1 LITRE ACEA C2 Fuchs£7.11 £5.92
- FUCHS TITAN SUPERSYN F ECO-B 5W-20 ENGINE OIL LUBRICANT 5 LITRES ACEA A1/B1 Fuchs£32.87 £27.39
- FUCHS TITAN GT1 5W-40 XTL ENGINE OIL LUBRICANT 5 LITRES ACEA C3 API SN/SM Fuchs£44.77 £37.31
- FUCHS TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 ENGINE OIL LUBRICANT 5 LITRES ACEA C2 Fuchs£26.26 £21.88
- FUCHS TITAN GT1 5W-40 XTL ENGINE OIL LUBRICANT 1 LITRE ACEA C3 API SN/SM Fuchs£5.41 £4.51
- FUCHS TITAN XTR PERFORMANCE 5W-30 SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL 5 LITRE Fuchs£16.18 £13.48
- FUCHS TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 5W-30 ENGINE OIL LUBRICANT 5 LITRES ACEA C3 Fuchs£28.59 £23.82
Car Engine Oils
Engine oil lubricates your power unit car parts to reduce friction and improve engine efficiency. This lowers your fuel consumption, cools the engine, protects against corrosion and cleans away dirt and carbon deposit.
To ensure that your car engine oil consistently protects your vehicle’s moving parts from wearing out, change your oil regularly, particularly if your vehicle is older.
Car engine oils are available in a range of thicknesses and viscosities to meet the needs of different engine types. To identify the correct oil for your vehicle, enter your vehicle details into our car part finder.
How do I know that my car engine oil needs to be replaced?
- Your engine oil is black. This means that it has collected dirt and carbon and has thickened. Be especially wary if there are visible particles floating in the oil, as you risk your oil filter becoming clogged.
- Your engine is noisy. If your oil is running low, there may not be enough to lubricate your engine properly, causing grinding noises.
- Your engine or oil warning light is illuminated.
How do I top up my car engine oil?
When your engine is cold, open the bonnet and locate the dipstick. Remove the dipstick from the oil and clean it on a paper towel. Place the dipstick back into the oil and then pull it out again. The markers on the dipstick will measure how much oil is left and the condition of the oil.
If your dipstick indicates that you need to top up your engine oil, simply order the correct oil from our car part finder, re-fill and re-screw the filler cap.