Work Shop Manuals
If you’ll be diagnosing vehicle faults and carrying out maintenance work, or even if you just want a more rounded understanding of how your car works, a workshop manual will provide a wealth of information specific to your vehicle make and model.
The main types of workshop manual are:
- Factory service manuals: Ideal for experienced car users, these manuals provide a technical insight into maintenance, covering torque values, fluid capacities, diagnostic charts, prescribed maintenance timings, detailed repair procedures and a hoard of other facts and figures relating to your car model.
- Aftermarket repair manuals: Suited to everyday car maintenance, these manuals offer ‘how to’ guides for a host of common vehicle faults.
- Specific workshop manuals: Written for individual car parts, workshop manuals on wiring, electrical repairs and unit repairs are available for all car makes and models.
To find the best workshop manual for you, enter your vehicle details into our car part finder.
Whether you’re just beginning to learn about the maintenance of car parts, or whether you’re a mechanical expert, a workshop manual is an essential tool that will prove an invaluable point of reference when you are diagnosing and solving vehicle faults.
Workshop manuals stocked by DIY Car Service Parts
- Science Fiction Manual - Zombie Survival H5473 HAYNES£26.37 £21.97
- BMW 3 & 5-Series Petrol (81 - 91) up to J Reg 1948 HAYNES£25.06 £20.88
- Citro├½n C5 Petrol & Diesel (01 - Mar 08) Y to 08 Reg 4745A HAYNES£25.06 £20.88
- Science Fiction Manual - Thunderbirds Manual H5823 HAYNES£18.11 £15.09
- VW Golf & Vento Petrol & Diesel (Feb 92 - Mar 98) J to R Reg 3097 HAYNES£16.94 £14.12
- Jaguar XJ6 & Sovereign (Oct 86 - Sept 94) D to M Reg 3261 HAYNES£25.06 £20.88