Wix WA9627 Car Air Filter Panel
This Part Fits
This product is suitable for the following vehicles
- AURIS 1.5 (2009, - 2012, 1497cc, 110hp)
- AURIS 1.33 Dual-VVTi (2010, - 2012, 1329cc, 99hp)
- AURIS 1.5 4WD (2009, - 2012, 1497cc, 105hp)
- AURIS 1.33 Dual-VVTi (2009, - 2012, 1329cc, 101hp)
- AURIS 1.6 (2009, - 2012, 1598cc, 132hp)
- AURIS 1.6 (2007, - 2012, 1598cc, 124hp)
- AURIS 1.4 (2007, - 2012, 1398cc, 97hp)
- AURIS 1.8 (2009, - 2012, 1798cc, 147hp)
- AURIS 1.8 (2006, - 2012, 1798cc, 136hp)
- AURIS 1.2 (2015, - , 1197cc, 116hp)
- AURIS 1.6 (2012, - , 1598cc, 132hp)
- AURIS 1.3 (2012, - , 1329cc, 99hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 2.0 Flex (2012, - 2014, 1987cc, 154hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 1.6 Dual VVTi (2007, - , 1598cc, 124hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 1.8 (2006, - 2014, 1798cc, 136hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 1.4 VVT-i (2006, - 2013, 1398cc, 97hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 1.6 VVTi (2010, - 2014, 1598cc, 122hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 1.33 (2007, - , 1329cc, 101hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 1.6 (2009, - , 1598cc, 132hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 1.8 GLI Flex (2014, - , 1798cc, 144hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 2.0 VVT-i (2013, - , 1987cc, 143hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 1.3 (2013, - , 1329cc, 99hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 1.6 (2013, - , 1598cc, 132hp)
- COROLLA Saloon 1.8 VVTi (2013, - , 1798cc, 140hp)
Product Cross Reference
Original Equipment Manufacturer Numbers (OEM)
This item can be dispatched:
EU customers VAT is paid at delivery countries rate through our IOSS number.
Delivery Times will vary depending on Global Location.
It is easy to miss the moment when the air filter in your car needs to be replaced. Many users delay the replacement until the filter is completely clogged with such impurities as dust, soot or organic residue.
If this happens, the car stops running properly. Insufficient air volume means disproportional composition of the air and fuel mixture in the combustion chamber, the vehicle loses its power, fuel not completely oxidised, is excessively consumed, while black smoke is visible from the exhaust pipe.
The above effects are of lesser danger compared to those what may happen to the driver.
The application of low quality filters or delaying their replacement may result in accelerated wear of the engine or even its sudden failure. The components particularly prone to damage due to the particles of impurities flowing through the filter are as follows: cylinder walls, pistons, piston rings and the airflow meter.
If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct part for your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us. Alternatively please use the cross reference table above.