Wix WF8486 Car Fuel Petrol Filter Metal type pipe/thread
This Part Fits
This product is suitable for the following vehicles
- Q5 2.0 TDI (2010, - , 1968cc, 143hp)
- Q5 2.0 TDI (2015, - , 1968cc, 190hp)
- Q5 2.0 TDI quattro (2008, - , 1968cc, 170hp)
- Q5 2.0 TDI quattro (2009, - , 1968cc, 143hp)
- Q5 2.0 TDI quattro (2009, - , 1968cc, 136hp)
- Q5 2.0 TDI quattro (2008, - , 1968cc, 163hp)
- Q5 3.0 TDI quattro (2012, - , 2967cc, 245hp)
- Q5 2.0 TDI quattro (2012, - , 1968cc, 177hp)
- Q5 SQ5 TDI quattro (2012, - , 2967cc, 313hp)
- Q5 2.0 TDI (2013, - , 1968cc, 150hp)
- Q5 2.0 TDI quattro (2013, - , 1968cc, 150hp)
- Q5 2.0 TDI quattro (2013, - , 1968cc, 190hp)
- Q5 3.0 TDI quattro (2013, - , 2967cc, 258hp)
- Q5 3.0 TDI quattro (2012, - , 2967cc, 250hp)
- Q5 2.0 TDI (2010, - , 1968cc, 136hp)
Product Cross Reference
Original Equipment Manufacturer Numbers (OEM)
This item can be dispatched:
EU customers VAT is paid at delivery countries rate through our IOSS number.
Delivery Times will vary depending on Global Location.
Understanding the need for efficient protection of the fuel system, we have designed filters, which efficiently deal with dirt, effects of container corrosion, metal sawdust and other impurities, which might pose obstacles in proper work of the engine.
Fuel filters play a key role in the fuel system protection.
In the times when car manufacturers tend to apply more and more precise solutions (engine components made with extreme care and precision, fuel injectors working under extremely high pressure) the risk of failure dramatically increases, should any impurities enter the system.
Irrespective of the quality of the fuel, (though best quality is preferred) it will always contain impurities such as: mineral dust, fuel container rust, water particles present in the fuel, organic particles and crystallized paraffin.
WIX filters are manufactured in accordance with the recommendations of the engine and vehicle manufacturers, the applied filtration media (depending on the filter type, the media can be based on natural materials and synthetic ones) provide effective fuel filtration and excellent separation of water.
If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct part for your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us. Alternatively please use the cross reference table above.