Wix WL7154 Car Oil Filter - Spin-On
This Part Fits
This product is suitable for the following vehicles
- L 200 2.5 TD 4WD (1992, - 1996, 2477cc, 87hp)
- L 200 2.5 D (1986, - 1996, 2476cc, 70hp)
- L 200 2.5 D 4WD (1987, - 1993, 2476cc, 70hp)
- L 200 2.5 TD 4WD (2001, - 2007, 2477cc, 133hp)
- L 200 2.5 TD (2001, - 2005, 2477cc, 90hp)
- L 200 2.5 D (1996, - 2007, 2477cc, 75hp)
- L 200 2.5 TD 4WD (2001, - 2007, 2477cc, 115hp)
- L 200 2.5 TD 4WD (1996, - 2007, 2477cc, 99hp)
Product Cross Reference
Original Equipment Manufacturer Numbers (OEM)
Pressure-limiting Valve, Screw-on Filter, with one anti-return valve
Inner Diameter 1
Inner Diameter 2
This item can be dispatched:
EU customers VAT is paid at delivery countries rate through our IOSS number.
Delivery Times will vary depending on Global Location.
Oil filters, whose cost is small in comparison to the cost of the entire lubricating system of the engine, play a key role in the engine.
Oil filters are another important group of products for WIX. Not only because they are the most frequently replaced part in the car, but also because in 1954 WIX engineers designed and patented the most popular oil filter type ever, the so-called spin-on oil filter.
We often do not realise how important the oil filter in the car is and we often undermine its role. Once we realise that it is the oil filter (except for the lubricants) that lies behind the fact whether hundreds of mobile engine elements shall receive proper lubrication protecting the engine against premature wear or not, only then do we start to appreciate it.