Kerr Nelson In-Tank Fuel Pump EFP257
This Part Fits
This product is suitable for the following vehicles
- 164 3.0 24V (1992, - 1998, 2959cc, 211hp)
- 164 3.0 24V QV (1992, - 1998, 2959cc, 233hp)
- 164 3.0 24V Q4 (1994, - 1998, 2959cc, 231hp)
- 164 2.0 (1987, - 1992, 1962cc, 143hp)
- 164 3 (1995, - 1997, 2959cc, 231hp)
- 164 3 (1993, - 1995, 2959cc, 228hp)
- 164 3.0 24V (1995, - 1997, 2959cc, 209hp)
- 164 3 (1993, - 1995, 2959cc, 212hp)
- 164 2.0 T.S. (1992, - 1998, 1995cc, 144hp)
- 164 3.0 V6 (1992, - 1998, 2959cc, 180hp)
Original Equipment Manufacturer Numbers (OEM)
Electric, 3 bar, 2 terminal
in fuel tank
Number of Inlets / Outlets
This item can be dispatched:
Tuesday 30th November
EU customers VAT is paid at delivery countries rate through our IOSS number.
Delivery Times will vary depending on Global Location.
- Lead time (days): 1
- Supplier - Intermotor SMPE
- Is pickable -
- Cut off Hours - 14
- Cut off Mins - 00
Kerr Nelson In-Tank Fuel Pump EFP257 Replaces 155592,17171,5968085,60507205
SMPE - The UK's leading automotive parts manufacturer and supplier...
Standard Motor Products Europe (SMPE) supply a large portfilio of automotive components to the UK Aftermarket and throughout Europe. We deliver our aftermarket programme via a range of trusted brands which are firmly established throughout all tiers of distribution. These brands include; Intermotor, Fuel Parts, ElectroSpark, HighVolt, Kerr Nelson, Lemark, Wellman, Sofima and Automotive Products (AP)
Standard Motor Products Europe's core philosophy is quality. Each unit undergo's strict testing to ensure parts are of OE specification at our in-house facility. SMPE strive to invest in British Manufacturing with some ranges designed, engineered and manufactured at our Nottingham headquarters.
Having gained a reputation for high quality and exceptional service earned over many years as a major supplier of ignition leads to the independent aftermarket, Kerr Nelson are now able to add a full range of Engine Management Components to their product offer since becoming part of Standard Motor Products in 2007