- 19.008.00 UFI Filter Disassembly Key£27.49 £22.91
- 22.034.00 UFI Hydraulic Filter, Automatic Transmission£19.11 £15.92
- 23.291.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£2.87 £2.39
- 2312902 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£1.94 £1.62
- 2315600 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£4.74 £3.95
- 2326600 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£2.38 £1.98
- 2328000 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£3.45 £2.87
- 2340100 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£4.05 £3.37
- 2341700 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£4.02 £3.35
- 2343900 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£2.56 £2.13
- 2344500 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£3.14 £2.62
- 2348800 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£11.60 £9.67
- 2349300 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£10.42 £8.68
- 25.427.00 UFI Hydraulic Filter, Steering System£5.43 £4.52
- 2500100 UFI Oil Filter Oil Cartridge£3.92 £3.27
- 2501100 UFI Oil Filter Oil Cartridge£2.51 £2.09
- 2502100 UFI Oil Filter Oil Cartridge£4.10 £3.42
- 2502400 UFI Oil Filter Oil Cartridge£2.77 £2.31
- 2502900 UFI Oil Filter Oil Cartridge£2.37 £1.97
- 2504000 UFI Oil Filter Oil Cartridge£4.66 £3.88
- 2509400 UFI Oil Filter Oil Cartridge£5.93 £4.94
- 2514100 UFI Oil Filter Oil Cartridge£7.18 £5.98
- 2517100 UFI Oil Filter Oil Cartridge£6.19 £5.16
- 2553100 UFI Oil Filter Oil Cartridge£4.87 £4.06
Unfiltered oil can cause harmful particles to linger in your engine, leading to lasting and costly damage. Oil filters contain pistons that prevent contamination of dirt and debris, extending the life of your engine.
Only certain filters work with certain cars; some are disposable, some reusable. Oil filters come in two main types: spin-on units or cartridge and permanent housing systems. Use our car part finder to identify the correct oil filter for your vehicle.
How do I know that my oil filter needs to be replaced?
- There are oil leaks under your vehicle.
- Your oil pressure warning light is illuminated.
- The filter housing has expanded.
- Your engine is overheating.
- Oil consumption has increased.
Why does my oil filter need to be replaced?
- Your filter has been exposed to low-quality lubricants.
- Your filter has been installed incorrectly.
- Your filter has not been used in compliance with the terms and conditions of service.
- An incorrect oil has been used.
- The filter seals are damaged.
- Your vehicle is frequently driven in a sporty style when the engine is cold.
If there is visible damage to the oil filter, you should also evaluate your vehicle’s lubrication system and overall performance.
How do I replace my oil filter?
Replacing your oil filter can be a time-consuming process, and it’s necessary to use the correct filter model to avoid serious engine damage. Typically, petrol engines will require a filter replacement every 6,000 miles, and diesel engines every 8,000 miles, although this can vary significantly, so be sure to check your service schedule.
To replace your filter, drain the oil from the crankcase. Remove the undercover filter cap. Then, extract the old oil filter and insert the new one (most will screw in). You will then need to replace the seal and cap.