- 19.008.00 UFI Filter Disassembly Key£26.48 £22.07
- 20.012.00 UFI Oil Filter£4.59 £3.82
- 20.016.00 UFI Oil Filter£8.10 £6.75
- 22.034.00 UFI Hydraulic Filter, Automatic Transmission£18.41 £15.34
- 23.102.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£4.01 £3.34
- 23.102.02 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£5.06 £4.22
- 23.103.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£1.86 £1.55
- 23.104.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£14.89 £12.41
- 23.105.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£3.47 £2.89
- 23.106.01 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£7.42 £6.18
- 23.108.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£8.57 £7.14
- 23.110.02 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£3.79 £3.79
- 23.112.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£4.22 £3.52
- 23.113.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£5.40 £4.50
- 23.114.01 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£2.71 £2.26
- 23.114.02 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£5.65 £4.71
- 23.117.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£3.19 £2.66
- 23.118.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£3.82 £3.18
- 23.121.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£3.47 £2.89
- 23.127.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£3.39 £2.82
- 23.127.02 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£2.92 £2.43
- 23.127.05 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£5.45 £4.54
- 23.128.00 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£6.26 £5.22
- 23.129.01 UFI Oil Filter Oil Spin-On£5.62 £4.68
Unfiltered oil can cause harmful particles to linger in your engine, leading to lasting and costly damage. Oil filters contain pistons that prevent contamination of dirt and debris, extending the life of your engine.
Only certain filters work with certain cars; some are disposable, some reusable. Oil filters come in two main types: spin-on units or cartridge and permanent housing systems. Use our car part finder to identify the correct oil filter for your vehicle.
How do I know that my oil filter needs to be replaced?
- There are oil leaks under your vehicle.
- Your oil pressure warning light is illuminated.
- The filter housing has expanded.
- Your engine is overheating.
- Oil consumption has increased.
Why does my oil filter need to be replaced?
- Your filter has been exposed to low-quality lubricants.
- Your filter has been installed incorrectly.
- Your filter has not been used in compliance with the terms and conditions of service.
- An incorrect oil has been used.
- The filter seals are damaged.
- Your vehicle is frequently driven in a sporty style when the engine is cold.
If there is visible damage to the oil filter, you should also evaluate your vehicle’s lubrication system and overall performance.
How do I replace my oil filter?
Replacing your oil filter can be a time-consuming process, and it’s necessary to use the correct filter model to avoid serious engine damage. Typically, petrol engines will require a filter replacement every 6,000 miles, and diesel engines every 8,000 miles, although this can vary significantly, so be sure to check your service schedule.
To replace your filter, drain the oil from the crankcase. Remove the undercover filter cap. Then, extract the old oil filter and insert the new one (most will screw in). You will then need to replace the seal and cap.