Tensioners Idlers & Dampers
- Engine Component 100567 by Febi Bilstein£66.14 £55.12
- Engine Component Pulley 100091 by Febi Bilstein£27.43 £22.86
- Engine Component Pulley 100093 by Febi Bilstein£18.03 £15.02
- Engine Component Pulley 100098 by Febi Bilstein£59.84 £49.87
- Engine Component Pulley 100152 by Febi Bilstein£50.56 £42.13
- Engine Component Pulley 100155 by Febi Bilstein£64.80 £54.00
- Engine Component Pulley 100163 by Febi Bilstein£64.24 £53.53
- Engine Component Pulley 100173 by Febi Bilstein£65.54 £54.62
- Engine Component Pulley 100328 by Febi Bilstein£31.24 £26.03
- Engine Component Pulley 100349 by Febi Bilstein£45.50 £37.92
- Engine Component Pulley 100350 by Febi Bilstein£43.27 £36.06
- Engine Component Pulley 49871 by Febi Bilstein£26.64 £22.20
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48732 by Blue Print Front Axle£58.23 £48.52
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48733 by Blue Print Front Axle£39.05 £32.54
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48736 by Blue Print Front Axle£46.12 £38.43
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48740 by Blue Print Front Axle£88.36 £73.63
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48750 by Blue Print Front Axle£81.48 £67.90
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48753 by Blue Print Front Axle LHD only£103.18 £85.98
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48773 by Blue Print Front Axle£120.74 £100.62
- Idler Arm Lever ADD68746 by Blue Print Front Axle£62.79 £52.32
- Idler Arm Lever ADG08771 by Blue Print Front Axle£71.95 £59.96
- Idler Arm Lever ADK88728 by Blue Print Front Axle£47.61 £39.67
- Idler Arm Lever ADM58725 by Blue Print Front Axle£140.47 £117.06
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187111 by Blue Print Front Axle£106.21 £88.51
Tensioners, Idlers and Dampers
Tensioners, idlers and dampers work together to consistently synchronise your timing belt car parts for optimum efficiency.
Tensioners are spring-loaded rotating pulleys; these ensure that the timing belt doesn’t slacken.
Idler pulleys guide the timing belt around ancillary features.
Dampers, also known as shock absorbers, co-ordinate with the idlers to maintain the tension of the timing belt.
How do I know that my tensioners, idlers and dampers need to be replaced?
- Your engine makes a whining noise and/or overheats.
- Your engine warning light is illuminated.
- Your tensioners or idlers are corroded.
- Your tensioner arms are cracked or misaligned.
- An idler is chipped in the belt tracking area.
- Your dampers are oil-stained.
Why do my tensioners, idlers and dampers need to be replaced?
- Your tensioners, idlers and dampers are excessively worn due to wear and tear and/or environmental factors.
- Your tensioners have been incorrectly installed.
- Your tensioner arms no longer have any resistance in their range of motion.
- Your idler bearings have failed.
How do I replace my tensioners, idlers and dampers?
If your tensioners, idlers or dampers become worn or fail, you risk serious engine damage. Ensure that these car parts are checked – and replaced – by a mechanical expert.
To identify the tensioners, idlers and dampers for your vehicle, enter your car details into our car part finder.