Tensioners Idlers & Dampers
- Engine Component Pulley 100091 by Febi Bilstein£25.80 £21.50
- Engine Component Pulley 100093 by Febi Bilstein£16.95 £14.12
- Engine Component Pulley 100098 by Febi Bilstein£56.26 £46.88
- Engine Component Pulley 100152 by Febi Bilstein£46.59 £38.82
- Engine Component Pulley 100155 by Febi Bilstein£60.90 £50.75
- Engine Component Pulley 100163 by Febi Bilstein£60.38 £50.32
- Engine Component Pulley 100173 by Febi Bilstein£61.61 £51.34
- Engine Component Pulley 100328 by Febi Bilstein£29.99 £24.99
- Engine Component Pulley 100349 by Febi Bilstein£43.68 £36.40
- Engine Component Pulley 100350 by Febi Bilstein£41.52 £34.60
- Engine Component Pulley 49871 by Febi Bilstein£25.07 £20.89
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48773 by Blue Print Front Axle£116.25 £96.87
- Idler Arm Lever ADD68746 by Blue Print Front Axle£60.47 £50.39
- Idler Arm Lever ADG08771 by Blue Print Front Axle£69.32 £57.77
- Idler Arm Lever ADM58725 by Blue Print Front Axle£135.21 £112.67
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187111 by Blue Print Front Axle£102.26 £85.22
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187112 by Blue Print Front Axle£78.11 £65.09
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187156C by Blue Print Front Axle Left£589.07 £490.89
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187157C by Blue Print Front Axle Right£589.07 £490.89
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187171 by Blue Print Front Axle£42.20 £35.17
- Idler Arm Lever ADT387131 by Blue Print Front Axle£152.76 £127.30
- Idler Arm Lever ADT387137 by Blue Print Front Axle£152.54 £127.12
- Idler Arm Lever ADT387173 by Blue Print Front Axle£107.07 £89.22
- Idler Arm Lever ADT387215 by Blue Print Front Axle£81.44 £67.87
Tensioners, Idlers and Dampers
Tensioners, idlers and dampers work together to consistently synchronise your timing belt car parts for optimum efficiency.
Tensioners are spring-loaded rotating pulleys; these ensure that the timing belt doesn’t slacken.
Idler pulleys guide the timing belt around ancillary features.
Dampers, also known as shock absorbers, co-ordinate with the idlers to maintain the tension of the timing belt.
How do I know that my tensioners, idlers and dampers need to be replaced?
- Your engine makes a whining noise and/or overheats.
- Your engine warning light is illuminated.
- Your tensioners or idlers are corroded.
- Your tensioner arms are cracked or misaligned.
- An idler is chipped in the belt tracking area.
- Your dampers are oil-stained.
Why do my tensioners, idlers and dampers need to be replaced?
- Your tensioners, idlers and dampers are excessively worn due to wear and tear and/or environmental factors.
- Your tensioners have been incorrectly installed.
- Your tensioner arms no longer have any resistance in their range of motion.
- Your idler bearings have failed.
How do I replace my tensioners, idlers and dampers?
If your tensioners, idlers or dampers become worn or fail, you risk serious engine damage. Ensure that these car parts are checked – and replaced – by a mechanical expert.
To identify the tensioners, idlers and dampers for your vehicle, enter your car details into our car part finder.