Tensioners Idlers & Dampers
- Engine Component Pulley 100091 by Febi Bilstein£25.43 £21.19
- Engine Component Pulley 100093 by Febi Bilstein£16.71 £13.92
- Engine Component Pulley 100098 by Febi Bilstein£60.42 £50.35
- Engine Component Pulley 100152 by Febi Bilstein£47.83 £39.86
- Engine Component Pulley 100155 by Febi Bilstein£65.43 £54.52
- Engine Component Pulley 100163 by Febi Bilstein£64.86 £54.05
- Engine Component Pulley 100173 by Febi Bilstein£66.18 £55.15
- Engine Component Pulley 100328 by Febi Bilstein£29.55 £24.62
- Engine Component Pulley 100349 by Febi Bilstein£43.06 £35.88
- Engine Component Pulley 100350 by Febi Bilstein£40.93 £34.11
- Engine Component Pulley 49871 by Febi Bilstein£24.70 £20.58
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48740 by Blue Print Front Axle£80.73 £67.27
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48750 by Blue Print Front Axle£75.92 £63.27
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48773 by Blue Print Front Axle£110.28 £91.90
- Idler Arm Lever ADD68746 by Blue Print Front Axle£62.47 £52.06
- Idler Arm Lever ADG08771 by Blue Print Front Axle£65.74 £54.78
- Idler Arm Lever ADK88728 by Blue Print Front Axle£44.38 £36.98
- Idler Arm Lever ADM58725 by Blue Print Front Axle£128.29 £106.91
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187111 by Blue Print Front Axle£97.01 £80.84
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187112 by Blue Print Front Axle£74.08 £61.73
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187122 by Blue Print Front Axle£44.52 £37.10
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187130 by Blue Print Front Axle£43.33 £36.11
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187156C by Blue Print Front Axle Left£559.08 £465.90
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187157C by Blue Print Front Axle Right£559.08 £465.90
Tensioners, Idlers and Dampers
Tensioners, idlers and dampers work together to consistently synchronise your timing belt car parts for optimum efficiency.
Tensioners are spring-loaded rotating pulleys; these ensure that the timing belt doesn’t slacken.
Idler pulleys guide the timing belt around ancillary features.
Dampers, also known as shock absorbers, co-ordinate with the idlers to maintain the tension of the timing belt.
How do I know that my tensioners, idlers and dampers need to be replaced?
- Your engine makes a whining noise and/or overheats.
- Your engine warning light is illuminated.
- Your tensioners or idlers are corroded.
- Your tensioner arms are cracked or misaligned.
- An idler is chipped in the belt tracking area.
- Your dampers are oil-stained.
Why do my tensioners, idlers and dampers need to be replaced?
- Your tensioners, idlers and dampers are excessively worn due to wear and tear and/or environmental factors.
- Your tensioners have been incorrectly installed.
- Your tensioner arms no longer have any resistance in their range of motion.
- Your idler bearings have failed.
How do I replace my tensioners, idlers and dampers?
If your tensioners, idlers or dampers become worn or fail, you risk serious engine damage. Ensure that these car parts are checked – and replaced – by a mechanical expert.
To identify the tensioners, idlers and dampers for your vehicle, enter your car details into our car part finder.