Tensioners Idlers & Dampers
- Engine Component Pulley 100091 by Febi Bilstein£25.19 £20.99
- Engine Component Pulley 100093 by Febi Bilstein£16.55 £13.79
- Engine Component Pulley 100098 by Febi Bilstein£54.94 £45.78
- Engine Component Pulley 100152 by Febi Bilstein£46.42 £38.68
- Engine Component Pulley 100155 by Febi Bilstein£59.50 £49.58
- Engine Component Pulley 100163 by Febi Bilstein£58.98 £49.15
- Engine Component Pulley 100173 by Febi Bilstein£60.18 £50.15
- Engine Component Pulley 100328 by Febi Bilstein£28.68 £23.90
- Engine Component Pulley 100349 by Febi Bilstein£41.77 £34.81
- Engine Component Pulley 100350 by Febi Bilstein£39.73 £33.11
- Engine Component Pulley 49871 by Febi Bilstein£24.46 £20.38
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48733 by Blue Print Front Axle£35.85 £29.87
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48736 by Blue Print Front Axle£42.35 £35.29
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48740 by Blue Print Front Axle£81.13 £67.61
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48750 by Blue Print Front Axle£74.81 £62.34
- Idler Arm Lever ADC48773 by Blue Print Front Axle£110.86 £92.38
- Idler Arm Lever ADD68746 by Blue Print Front Axle£57.65 £48.04
- Idler Arm Lever ADG08771 by Blue Print Front Axle£66.06 £55.05
- Idler Arm Lever ADK88728 by Blue Print Front Axle£43.71 £36.42
- Idler Arm Lever ADM58725 by Blue Print Front Axle£128.98 £107.48
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187111 by Blue Print Front Axle£97.52 £81.27
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187112 by Blue Print Front Axle£74.46 £62.05
- Idler Arm Lever ADN187113 by Blue Print Front Axle£54.18 £45.15
Tensioners, Idlers and Dampers
Tensioners, idlers and dampers work together to consistently synchronise your timing belt car parts for optimum efficiency.
Tensioners are spring-loaded rotating pulleys; these ensure that the timing belt doesn’t slacken.
Idler pulleys guide the timing belt around ancillary features.
Dampers, also known as shock absorbers, co-ordinate with the idlers to maintain the tension of the timing belt.
How do I know that my tensioners, idlers and dampers need to be replaced?
- Your engine makes a whining noise and/or overheats.
- Your engine warning light is illuminated.
- Your tensioners or idlers are corroded.
- Your tensioner arms are cracked or misaligned.
- An idler is chipped in the belt tracking area.
- Your dampers are oil-stained.
Why do my tensioners, idlers and dampers need to be replaced?
- Your tensioners, idlers and dampers are excessively worn due to wear and tear and/or environmental factors.
- Your tensioners have been incorrectly installed.
- Your tensioner arms no longer have any resistance in their range of motion.
- Your idler bearings have failed.
How do I replace my tensioners, idlers and dampers?
If your tensioners, idlers or dampers become worn or fail, you risk serious engine damage. Ensure that these car parts are checked – and replaced – by a mechanical expert.
To identify the tensioners, idlers and dampers for your vehicle, enter your car details into our car part finder.