- Bosch 3397011822 Wiper Blade For Windscreen Flat£18.59 £15.49
- Valeo 577897 WIPER BLADE VM897 SILENCIO X-TRM RHD£91.93 £76.61
- Valeo 577885 WIPER BLADE VM885 SILENCIO X-TRM£70.52 £58.77
- Valeo 577893 WIPER BLADE VM893 SILENCIO X-TRM RHD£96.87 £80.72
- Valeo 577868 WIPER BLADE VM868 SILENCIO X-TRM RHD£53.08 £44.23
- Valeo 577866 WIPER BLADE VM866 SILENCIO X-TRM RHD£44.74 £37.28
- Valeo 577846 WIPER BLADE VM846 SILENCIO X-TRM RHD£48.96 £40.80
- Valeo 577850 WIPER BLADE VM850 SILENCIO X-TRM RHD£56.41 £47.01
- Valeo 577811 WIPER BLADE VM811 SILENCIO X-TRM RHD£34.99 £29.16
- Valeo 577819 WIPER BLADE VM819 SILENCIO X-TRM RHD£47.47 £39.56
- Valeo 577805 WIPER BLADE VM805 SILENCIO X-TRM RHD£55.67 £46.39
The worst time to realise that your wiper blades aren’t working is during a heavy, night-time thunderstorm in the fog… yet that’s when we notice it most.
If your blades are squeaking, streaking, or failing to clean debris from your windscreen, it’s time for some new wipers.
How do I know that my wiper blades need to be replaced?
- They no longer clean the entire windscreen.
- You can’t get rid of streaks.
- The blades are cracked due to excessive sunlight and heat exposure.
- The blades only make loose contact with the windscreen.
- Wiper performance is noisy. This tends to mean that the blades aren’t making constant contact with the glass. Your windscreen isn’t being cleaned effectively and you’re at risk of your wipers being swept away by the wind.
- There is trapped dirt or ice under the blades.
- Your blade mountings are loose.
- Ice has been scraped off the wipers.
- There is chemical residue on the wipers.
- Low-quality washer fluid has been used.
- Your wipers are frequently operated on dry glass.
- Your wipers have been exposed to sunlight, heat, ice or snow for prolonged periods.
Why do my wiper blades need to be replaced?
DIY Car Service Parts offer reinforced window wipers that are designed to withstand harsher temperatures. These vary in size depending on the make and model of your car. Check the recommended wiper blades for your vehicle using our car part finder.
How do I replace my wiper blades?
To remove your old blades, pull each into a vertical position. The replacement process for your new wipers will depend on your vehicle and will be explained in the packaging.
Once you have attached your new wiper blades, lay them over the windscreen.
Replace your wiper blades approximately once a year, at the same time to avoid uneven wear and tear.