Denso DVE09005 Expansion Valve
This Part Fits
This product is suitable for the following vehicles
- PUNTO 1.2 60 (1999, - 2010, 1242cc, 60hp)
- PUNTO 1.2 16V 80 (188.233, .235, .253, .255, .333, .353, .639,... (1999, - 2006, 1242cc, 80hp)
- PUNTO 1.8 130 HGT (1999, - 2012, 1747cc, 130hp)
- PUNTO 1.9 JTD 80 (1999, - 2012, 1910cc, 80hp)
- PUNTO 1.9 DS 60 (1999, - 2012, 1910cc, 60hp)
- PUNTO 1.9 JTD (2001, - 2012, 1910cc, 86hp)
- PUNTO 1.3 JTD 16V (2003, - 2012, 1248cc, 70hp)
- PUNTO 1.4 (2003, - 2012, 1368cc, 95hp)
- PUNTO 1.2 Natural Power (2003, - 2012, 1242cc, 60hp)
- PUNTO 1.9 JTD (2003, - 2012, 1910cc, 101hp)
Product Cross Reference
Original Equipment Manufacturer Numbers (OEM)
This item can be dispatched:
Tuesday 18th May
Orders may incur CUSTOMS TAX & VAT at your local rate.
Delivery Times will vary depending on Global Location.
- Lead time (days): 1
- Supplier - Denso UK
- Is pickable -
- Cut off Hours - 14
- Cut off Mins - 00
Denso Expansion Valve DVE09005 Replaces 46723601
The expansion valve injects the refrigerant into the evaporator, changing the refrigerant from a high pressure and high temperature liquid, into a low pressure and low temperature liquid and gas mixture.
The expansion valve adjusts the refrigerant quantity according to the temperature of the superheated gas at the evaporator outlet. As a result, conditions are maintained under which the change of the refrigerant state (evaporation) is completed and only gas will flow to the compressor.
If the A/C system is not emitting cooled air, or only a little cool air, the expansion valve could be clogged or defective. This type of symptom or fault should always be investigated by an A/C Service Repair professional, because in some conditions it can cause liquid lock in the compressor and end up becoming very costly for the car owner.
If you are unsure as to whether this is the correct part for your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us. Alternatively please use the cross reference table above.